The ProfessionlIndemnityInsurance.com.au $2,000 Scholarship 2019 Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the rules under which The ProfessionlIndemnityInsurance.com.au $6,000 Fintech Scholarship 2019 will be conducted.
Entry commences on the 1st January 2019 and closes on the 31st May 2019.
- Entry into The Professionalindemnityinsurance.com.au $2,000 Scholarship 2019 (The Promotion) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions.
- The Promoter is David Philip Green, 8/61-63 Alexander Street Crows Nest 2065 ABN 32 240 278 714 (The Promoter).
- Entry to the Promotion is open to anyone enrolled in Tertiary education within the finance and/or commerce fields.
- Entrants must be intending to study in finance and/or commerce at an accredited Australian university in 2019.
- Entrants who are under 18 years old must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- Entrants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter The Promotion.
- Entry to The Promotion is free.
- The Promotion commences on 1st January 2019 and closes on 31st May 2019. (The Promotion Period).
How To Enter
- To enter this Promotion, please:
- write a 500-100 word essay on “Greentech”;
- and include your full name, email address, contact number, postal address, university name and degree name
- Entries must be submitted by email to: [email protected]
- The essay deemed to be the “most outstanding” by the selected panel of judges will be the winner.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name and image in the event they are a winner (including photograph) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome).
- The scholarship, worth $2,000 AUD, awarded to the nominated person can be used for a chosen course in the finance and/or commerce fields at accredited Australian universities.
- Shortlist candidates contacted on 24th June 2019.
- The person nominated for the scholarship will be informed by email on 30th June 2019.
- If the nominated person does not reply by the dates specified in the email, the scholarship will be transferred to the runner up.
- The nominated person will inform The Promoter by email about the selected course and the commencement date.
- The payment of the scholarship will be made directly to the education provider or appropriate education loan account.
- Changing the course after it has been chosen is subject to the approval of The Promoter and course availability.
- Each entrant warrants that the use or publishing of any entry will not cause The Promoter to be in breach of any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for any costs associated with entering and/or accessing The Promotion, including and not limited to internet service provider costs.
- If for any reason The Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of The Promotion, The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel The Promotion or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result, or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes, The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, cancel The Promotion and/or recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- If The Promoter becomes aware that a prize winner is in breach of any warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions or made subsequently to, The Promoter may deem that prize winner ineligible.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of The Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by The Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of The Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; and/or (f) redemption of the prize.